septiembre 11, 2011

My " 3 Times" mini















I made this "3 Times" mini for my mum and her sisters (my aunties) who went to a touristic trip together a couple of months ago.
It has been a lot of years since they got together with no one else but just the three of them. To commemorate that I created a mini for each one of them. All exactly the same in and out, just changing small details to adapt to the name.

Papers and embellishments used here are from Kaisercraft "English Rose" collection.

There is a video uploaded at my YT channel "eluniversoencantado".

Thanks!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hola Verònica,
    he fet un tomb per el teu blog i m'agrada molt el teu treball.
    Gràcies pel teu comentari al meu blog, t'he respost allà la teva pregunta.
    Fins aviat!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mini's are my favorite. You did a great job on yours!

    ResponderEliminar